"A mission control center to manage my illness"
"An all-in-one app for every aspect of Parkinson's"
"I use it every day and love it!"
“I'm using it every day to track my symptoms”
Parkinson’s LifeKit is a suite of tools that helps you be YOUR best you today! With Parkinson's, we know that each day is different. Wouldn't it be great to keep track of your day-to-day ups and downs and keep a record all in one place? Your doctor sure would!
Parkinson's LifeKit helps you do this by using a variety of tools for tracking your Parkinson’s symptoms and finding patterns over time. You can use the app daily to track dyskinesias and tremors, physical movement (including voice and central nervous system), cognitive function (including memory and mental agility), mental health, medication phases, and even custom activities. Keep a detailed log of your medication regimen, set reminder alerts for medications, deep brain stimulation devices, and activities, keep detailed notes about your life, and create reports for your doctor. At home? Use it on your iPad. On the go? Use it on iPhone. Your data synchronizes through iCloud. Parkinson’s LifeKit is your simple-to-use all-in-one control center for tracking and managing your Parkinson's.
Parkinson’s LifeKit was designed BY the Parkinson’s community FOR the Parkinson’s community. It was designed with input from patients, caregivers, neurologists, physical therapists, and brain researchers. The app's creator, Nick Pernisco, originally created this for himself to manage his own PD symptoms. He is also the author of the Amazon-bestselling book, Parkinson's Warrior.
The app’s functionality represents the cutting edge in Parkinson’s research and disease tracking. Regain control of your health by understanding how your body changes each day, measuring how it reacts to exercise, the timing of medication, and sleep.
The app uses activities and tests you can perform daily to objectively track your illness on different levels.
* Dyskinesia tracking allows for tracking excessive movements caused by medication over time.
* The tremor tracker tracks the involuntary shaking common with Parkinson's and shows you the severity over time.
* The finger tap test is a well-researched stand-in for overall central nervous system health.
* The cognition test is able to measure overall cognitive health.
* A specialized voice test measures the ability for vocal cords to produce a wide dynamic range of loudness.
* The mental health test measures your current emotional state and can track your mood over time.
* The memory test measures your short-term memory.
* Perform quick studies to track how your medications affect you from beginning to the end of your dosing.
* The app integrates with the Health app and Apple Watch to track daily step count and active minutes.
The app also contains a resources section with a link to the exclusive Parkinson's Warrior Facebook group, links to articles and videos, and a link to buy the Parkinson's Warrior book, all right from the app!
Now everything you need to manage your disease is in one place!
You can use just a few features the suite has to offer, or become a power-user and use them all!
There are several Parkinson’s apps available for free, but there is always a catch. They collect your data! But NOT Parkinson's LifeKit! When you download Parkinson's LifeKit, it's yours forever. There are no subscriptions, in-app purchases, account sign-ups, hidden costs, or giving up your data privacy. Your data is never seen by anyone but you!
We've adopted this one-time pay model to make things easy for you while showing us our work is important to you. Thousands agree: it's worth it.
Just download the app and start using it. All updates and improvements are free of charge and included for life.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We've been listening to your feedback! This time we've only made tiny changes.
* Speed up launch
* Bug fixes