This is an app helps you manage later things in life.
It must have occurred to you that at some moment,
you suddenly want to learn about something, suddenly have some burst of inspiration, or suddenly see an interesting article......
But you are in the midst of other things and have to let these exciting moments fade away.
Marklist is just made for this. It provides a simple list to help you store all these later things and remind you to deal with them later.
Generally, there are three kinds of later things,
1. a keyword that needs to be looked up with a search engine,
2. an inspiration or a to-do item that needs to be recorded as a clue,
3. an article from another app that you have not finished reading.
These later things are perfectly integrated into Marklist, and they correspond to three features in the main interface,
1. configurable search engine,
2. one-tap note,
3. auto-mark by copying other app links and switching to Marklist.
It is not a single search engine, a single to-do list/notebook, or a single read-it-later tool.
It consolidates all these later things into a single list, so you always use one tool to manage them, always keeping focused and efficient.
After each later thing is dealt, you move it to the completed list. This way your main interface always stays clean and you do not have to worry about losing anything.
In addition to above, Marklist also provides,
1. very good favorites and favorites grouping features,
2. free web page snapshots,
3. real-time iCloud backup and sync, no more worrying about data loss,
4. sticky and sorting features, so you can prioritize later things,
5. love feature that can distinguish the importance of favorites,
6. configurable notifications and widgets to remind you of recorded later things for your situation,
7. flexible search and filter,
8. QR code scanning for contents from your computer,
9. long screenshots for all kinds of contents,
10. daily and weekly statistics,
11. and countless other details not mentioned yet.
The Mac version of Marklist is also available on the Mac App Store, so if you are a Mac user, you can install it together and the data will be automatically synced through iCloud in real time.
As a developer, I want to provide a product that is easy to use, stable, and powerful. Now I think Marklist has succeeded in doing all of these.
If you approve of my work, please give me a 5-star review, or recommend it to your friends.
If you think Marklist still needs improvement, please contact me by email: [email protected]
Anyway, thanks for using!
- Supports batch operations. Now you can conveniently categorize your favorites first and read them later.
- Details optimized and bugs fixed.
- Interface design adjustment, more beautiful.
- Supports to love favorites.
- Better search and filter.
May you a better life with this app. ^_^