Would you like to check your iOS device and find out why your performance is deteriorating?
Have you clicked on a suspicious link and now want to make sure that you have become a victim of scam?
To do that, you need Neptune - a powerful mobile security & system status app.
• WHAT IS NEPTUNE?:
Neptune is a pioneer when it comes to iOS security issues: the app detects the security status of your device and notifies you of any irregularities. Neptune also provides system and general device information such as memory usage and detailed hardware information.
• WHAT CAN NEPTUNE?:
• Remote monitoring: Whether your whole family or your company, with remote monitoring you always have all your devices with you. You get an insight into the security status and are informed of any irregularities.
• Real-time monitoring: make it difficult for fraudsters! Your device is examined in real time for unauthorized access.
• Operating system: We ensure that your operating system version is up-to-date and inform you promptly in the event of a security update. So your device is always equipped with the highest security standards from Apple.
• Internet protection: Protect yourself from fraudulent websites with the content blocker.
• Contacts backup: Back up your contacts in your Neptune Cloud user account. If you lose your device, you can restore the contact book via Neptune.
• Shared Security: Join the largest security community in the world. Share your security status with other users and be warned of fraudulent attacks in your region.
• Hardware & software information: Monitor the load and usage of the device hardware. You will also receive detailed information on all system components such as: device identification, operating system, memory, main memory and display information.
If you find Neptune useful, please share our app with your friends, relatives and work colleagues and leave a rating or a review on our App Store page. Many Thanks!
- Content Blocker: Blocks fraudulent internet access
- Contacts backup: create a backup of your contact book
- Revised surface