After excessive watering, lack of light is the second most common cause of death of indoor plants.
Better light conditions will keep your plants healthy.
Measure your plants’ ideal light levels for the price of a cup of coffee!
How to use:
- Launch the application
- Point the camera toward the plant’s leaves
- Press the “Measure” button
How to interpret the measurement:
- Very low light: Difficult conditions for plants to survive.
- Low light: For plants that can tolerate low levels of light, such as the aglaonema, parlor palm, and philodendron.
- Medium light: For the majority of indoor plants, such as the Dracaena, Pothos, and spider plant.
- High light: For plants that love light, such as the zebra plant, areca palm, and croton.
- Detection of natural light & artificial lights
- Compatible with rear camera only
This application allows you to measure the light levels of indoor plants. However, if you need very precise measurements, the use of professional equipment is recommended.
Correction of a spelling mistake