WonderPen is a powerful and easy-to-use writing app, whether you are a writer, a student or a writing enthusiast, you can use it to complete your writing.
- Tree-like multi-level directory, you can drag and drop to sort or change the nesting relationship at will, so that the directory structure of the long book is clear at a glance.
- An easy-to-use text editor that supports Markdown syntax.
- It can be switched to a full-screen composition mode to eliminate distractions and concentrate on writing.
- Easily export to image, PDF, Epub, Word, HTML and other formats.
- Supports whiteboard mode, where you can add notes, images, checklist, tables, kanban and other content arbitrarily.
- Individual memos can be added to each document.
- At the same time, it supports global note cards, which is convenient for reference when writing across documents.
- When there are too many documents, it can focus on a node in the document tree and hide others.
- Support full-text search and replace.
- Support chapter splitting and merging.
- Documents are automatically saved after modification.
- Support document snapshot and full library backup, support automatic backup, to ensure data security without losing manuscripts.
- Supports dark mode, and has built-in multiple themes such as green, yellow, and gray.
- Provides a large number of personalized settings, and can also add custom CSS to meet various usage habits.
Hope you enjoy this app as much as we do. If you have any questions or suggestions during use, you can contact us through the "Feedback" option in the "Help" menu, or send us an email: [email protected].
- When using embedded search, the keywords in the directory tree in the left panel are also highlighted
- One-click formatting can also be used in the card list in the right panel
- Support pressing the Enter key to jump out of paired punctuation such as 
- When the left and right sidebars are hidden, they can be temporarily displayed when the mouse moves to the edge
- Fix some export related issues
- When the typing duration is less than 1 day, it is displayed as cumulative minutes
- Some minor bug fixes