Clipboard Action is a smart clipboard history manager that allows you to perform actions on every content in your clipboard history.
• View Modes - List and Detail view mode.
• Native Mac Interface - Perform action or delete item by swipe gesture.
• Browse Clipboard History - Using a swipe gesture, navigation buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
• Default Application Actions - Open, Save to File, Show in Finder.
• Custom Actions - User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Folders - Organize items into folders.
• Search and Filter - Text search and filter by content type or by the application from which the content was copied.
• Text Selection - Select a part of the text and work with it.
• Sharing - Share items with your friends.
• Drag and Drop - Drag and drop items to any application.
• Global Shortcuts - Show application from anywhere.
• Global System Service - Use selected text from anywhere.
• Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications - Ignore the contents of the clipboard copied from selected applications.
• Ignored Contents - Ignore the contents of the clipboard by pasteboard type.
• Touch Bar Support - Browse items and perform actions using the touch bar.
• Launch Application at Login.
Tutorial how use this application you can see on following website: http://clipboard-action.mac-application.com/tutorial.html