Super simple to use. Just 3 steps:
1. Drag & Drop any number of video or audio files.
2. Select whether the audio needs to be extracted as is or converted to .mp3.
3. Click Extract Audio. That's all!
Two modes : As it is. / As .mp3
As it is : The audio tracks are extracted while maintaining the codec(aac/ac3/etc.,) & number of channels (5.1/7.1/etc.,) as it is and kept in a relevant container without any encoding.
As mp3 : The audio tracks are encoded to mp3. (if multi-channel audio tracks are present in the input, they will be converted to stereo since mp3 don’t support multi-channel audio).
● Extracts audio from almost all video & audio formats, codecs, containers and file extensions.
● Multiple files support. Extracts audio of as many as input video/audio files at one shot.
● Multiple audio track support. Extracts all the audio tracks of a video if they contain more than one.
● Multi-channel support. 5.1(ac3) / 7.1(eac3) audio codecs can be extracted as it is or can be down-sampled to stereo
● Converts any input audio codec to high quality mp3 codec when specified.
● No Encoding unless specified. So no quality loss & incredibly fast in most cases.
● Lossless mp3. If the source video contains an mp3 track, it will be extracted without any quality loss.
● High Quality mp3. A high quality mp3 is generated when forced to encode from other codecs.
● Extracted audio tracks from video are saved in their relevant containers. [.mkv(aac) -> .aac(aac)]
● Ability to see the number of audio tracks present as well their codec when files are opened.
● Supported Input audio formats - .m4a, .m4r, .wav, .wma, .aac, .ac3, .mp3, .mp2, .oga, .dts, .eac3, .flac, .aiff, and many more…
● Supported Input video formats : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .ogg, .webm, .wmv, and many more…
Updated to work with macOS Big Sur.
Renamed App name from Extract Audio to Extract Any Audio Pro.