GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to [email protected]
iOS version of the app is sold separately on iOS App Store.
## Interactive Widgets on macOS Sonoma
GoodTask now supports Interactive Widgets on iOS 17 and macOS Sonoma. You can easily complete tasks directly from the widget:
- Clicking a task will mark it as complete right on the widget.
- If a task has subtasks, clicking it will complete the first subtask.
- If you've selected 'Settings - Appearance - Icon: Hide,' tapping a task will open it instead of marking it as complete.
- You'll also find a handy refresh button in the bottom right corner to instantly update your data when needed (Note: The refresh button may not be visible on smaller widgets).
## Other improvements
- Better keyboard navigation on item detail pane.
- 'Copy Link' added inside top Edit menu (You can set up keyboard shortcut if needed)
Additionally, this update includes bug fixes, adjustments, and stability improvements.
Please consider supporting GoodTask by leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback!
This build includes some adjustments on interactive widgets.
- You can undo completion of a task by clicking a task again before it disappears.
- Refresh button is noticeable after it's clicked.
- Some other minor adjustments.
- Minor bug fixes and adjustments.