Join millions of medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!
Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.
Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
* One of the App Store’s Best Apps of 2017
* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Mobile Applications
* Winner of the W3 Awards' Gold for Mobile Education
“If you are in the medical field or plan to be, this anatomy app is a must-have.” — App Advice
“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe
“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance
“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps
Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select mircroanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.
Introducing Visible Body User Accounts! With your VB User Account, you can:
- Save and share all your newly created custom interactive content!
- Make 3D Views and Tours that include tags, 3D drawings, and notes, and edit them whenever you want.
- Share your 3D views with other Atlas 2021.1 users.
- Minor corrections and bug fixes.
Note: Visible Body accounts have replaced iCloud in Human Anatomy Atlas 2021.1 or later.