Ever hit caps lock by mistake and SUDDENLY WROTE EVERYTHING IN UPPERCASE?
Do no more! With CapsLocker you will get a little hint that you just enabled (or disabled) caps lock.
These are the features:
- Shows a small HUD whenever the caps lock key is pressed.
- Adapts to the dark mode of macOS if enabled.
- Shows current caps lock state in the menu bar.
- Optionally plays a sound whenever caps lock is activated or deactivated.
- New sounds that sound more like macOS Big Sur.
- Fix issue where the status bar item would not show on macOS Catalina (10.15) if colored icons are enabled.
- Rework about screen.
A bit more "technical":
Add CLI tool for checking the caps lock status from the terminal. It's located in CapsLocker.app/Contents/SharedSupport/CapsLockerCLI and simply prints true or false depending on the current caps lock state.