Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* [NEW] Show resume time for videos in the file list
+ [NEW] Select all / deselect all in the file list
* [FIX] Hide home indicator while playing movies (now for real)
* [FIX] Stop QR capture when dismissing the view
* [FIX] Scrolling dismisses search in file list
* [FIX] Settings cell background when changing themes
* [FIX] Loading movies from older macOS versions
* [FIX] Hide home indicator while playing movies
* [NEW] Auto. load subtitle setting
* [NEW] Settings look
* [NEW] Show time to which you seeking while seeking
* [NEW] Show thumbnails for photos and videos in the file list view
* [FIX] Hitting iCloud limit which caused some files not display resume play