Get detailed spotting information on upcoming flyovers from your current location for up to 30 days. Set alerts in your calendar with one tap, so you never miss a flyover. Provides all the information you need to spot the station, along with ratings to help you select the best flyovers to view. Track the International Space Station in 3D and real-time on a beautiful photorealistic 3D model of the Earth and an animated interactive map of Earth with a ground track overlay. ISS Real-Time Tracker 3D does even more. Tweet the current ISS crew members and get their bios and stats. Watch live NASA TV programming, and get live HD video of Earth from the space station. ISS Real-Time Tracker 3D is the only iOS app that gives you all of these features and capabilities.
• Accurate detailed upcoming visible pass (i.e., flyover) information for your current location.
• Flyover pass ratings: 0-4 stars show you which will be the most visible based on brightness (magnitude).
• Track the ISS position in real-time on an interactive map of Earth with orbit ground track plots.
• Photorealistic interactive 3D globe showing real-time ISS position, orbital track, the Earth's tilt, precise location and reflection of the Sun, and terminator.
• Current ISS crew members with their key data and bios.
• Tweet crew members and view their feeds from space.
• One-tap sets flyover alerts for 1 hour before and again at 15 minutes prior.
• Streaming live HD video of Earth from the ISS EHDC.
• Watch live NASA Television programming right in the app.
• Optional music soundtrack in tracking map and 3D globe.
• Info overlay shows the current ISS position in degrees, minutes, & seconds along with its altitude and velocity.
• Zoom control (map scaling) allows you to zoom in/out in each of 4 ranges from fine to large.
• Tracking update interval (from 1-6 secs) is automatically set for you, based on the map scale.
• Tap any overhead pass to create an event in your calendar.
• Choose from 3 map position marker styles.
• All user settings and zoom slider positions are automatically saved.
Under-the-hood stuff to improve the performance of the 3D Earth model.