Control your web browsing experience with Roadblock, a powerful and lightweight content blocker for Safari. Roadblock blocks unwanted web content, protects your privacy and security, improves webpage load time, and reduces browsing data usage.
Roadblock is available for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Profiles and settings sync seamlessly across all devices.
• Comprehensive and optimized built-in rules to block different types of ads, pop-ups, trackers, social widgets, and privacy banners
• Settings to block images, videos, scripts, and more
• Block or allow web resources and websites
• Hide webpage elements
• Strip cookies from web requests
• Force the loading of websites and web resources over a secure connection (https)
• Specify URL filters using a simple and an intuitive format or using regular expressions
• View and manage all custom rules generated by Roadblock’s visual tool
• Search, copy and paste, import, export, and share custom rules
• Create and manage multiple profiles with different settings
• Activate profiles on demand
• Use different profiles on different devices
• Import, export, and duplicate profiles
• Share profiles with family and friends
Safari Toolbar Extension
• Block and hide content visually
• Change the active profile
• Turn blocking on or off
• View the count of blocked web resources
Safari Blocker Extension
• Blocks content with minimal overhead and high performance
• Doesn't have access to your browsing activities and can't send any information about what was blocked back to the app
• Keeps profiles and settings up-to-date across all your devices (Mac, iPhone, and iPad)
• Lets you access your profiles and settings from any device
Please note that the Safari toolbar extension and iCloud sync are off by default and enabling them is optional. The dark appearance is available on macOS Mojave (10.14) or above when the appearance is dark.
• Built-in rules updates and improvements
Please open the app after updating it so the updated rules can be reloaded in Safari. It is recommended to have Safari closed when you open the app for the first time after updating it.