BusyCal is a powerful, flexible calendar app for managing busy schedules, events and tasks.
BusyCal's unique features include natural language input, customizable calendar views, an integrated to do list, meeting scheduling, travel time, maps integration, tags, alarms, search, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, graphics and more.
BusyCal provides reliable support for iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share calendars with other Mac and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
BusyCal for iOS is a full-featured mobile companion to BusyCal for macOS, the leading calendar solution for macOS that thousands of users have trusted and depended on for years.
• Display your calendar by Month, Week, Day or List.
• Pinch and zoom to control the number of weeks shown per month, and days shown per week.
• Customize the calendar appearance including calendar colors, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, event times, week numbers and more.
• Manage different, named collections of calendars
• Quickly switch between different Calendar Sets
• Assign different default calendars to different sets
• Create new sets based on existing collections
So. Many. Widgets (iOS 14+)
• Event List & Calendar
• Calendar & Heatmap
• Today's Date
• Next two days
• This week
• Next two weeks
• Create events manually or automatically using natural language.
• Choose from a wid range of attributes to display when viewing or editing events including travel time, time zones, attendees, contacts, tags, maps, last edit time, and more.
• Add tags to events to track projects and important events.
• Tasks are displayed directly in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
• Tasks can be undated, or scheduled to occur on a specific date or time.
• Tasks can be scheduled to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
• Tasks can be sorted and filtered by date, priority, calendar or title.
TRAVEL TIME, LOCATIONS & MAPS
• Supports Location Services for adding locations to events.
• Supports both Apple Maps and Google Maps for driving directions.
• Travel time allows you to block out time to travel to an appointment.
• Alarms can warn you in advance of travel time when it's time to leave.
• Display Birthdays and Anniversaries, including birthday age and anniversary number.
• Display a live 10-day weather forecast.
• Display phases of the moon.
• Display graphics created in BusyCal for macOS.
SYNC & SHARE CALENDARS
• Sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, Fruux, Yahoo, Kerio, Zimbra, Oracle, OwnCloud, Confluence, macOS Server, SabreDAV and other CalDAV servers.
• Sync with other Mac and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
• Dark Mode
• Receive Inbox notifications of meetings and changes to events on shared calendars.
• Search your calendar for past and future events and tasks.
• Set default settings for events, tasks and alarms.
* NEW: Automatic activation of Calendar Sets. You can now configure a calendar set to automatically show at a certain time or place.
* You can now configure refresh frequency of cloud WebDAV subscriptions on existing accounts under Settings > Accounts, such as holiday calendars on iCloud
* Fixed bug where birthdays without a year would not show at times
* Fixed bug where manually ordering Tasks would stop working at times
* Fixed bug in Two Day widget where the an event from today may appear on the next day
* Ongoing performance & stability improvements